Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What's next?

So the wallpaper is more stubborn than I am. You can ask Steve and he'll verify that I was only in the laundry room with the step ladder and squirt bottle for 10 min....max. (and I am not ashamed, lazy, but not ashamed)


I know it's legend that one is never supposed to wallpaper over wallpaper, but this one is relentless! (sorry aunt Terri, I think I might have to do it anyway) The other 4 rooms in the house were papered but they came off with decent effort (even the awesome green and aqua flocked paper in the bathroom that had been painted over!...I would've left the original, but those darn 80"s led the previous owners to mask the 'would-be-anthropologie-style' wallcovering with....beige. yuck) "Ca sera sera. "

Now I'm on to curtains instead! Really, they are shower curtains that I'm having to trim and lengthen to work in our bedroom. I can't just buy regular curtains can I? (Steve rolls eyes)


No comments:

Post a Comment