Thursday, January 27, 2011

paper & chip board letters


"Give me an "M"...give me an "A"...
This is a little project I'm working on for the Studio. It's true that the messier the area is, the harder you're working right? (right?) I've had this wonderful Amy Butler scrapbook paper for a while and when I have something like this that I realllly love, it takes me forever to get comfortable with the idea of actually cutting it up and using it. You have to become detached...you have to! So out came the scissors, craft glue, exacto knife, ribbon and Fabri-tac (I hope you know about this glue...it's the most wonderful adhesive for people who don't like to wait around for things to dry...like glue) The chip board letters, ribbon, paper and Fabri-tac: Hobby Lobby! When completed, it will say "Hand Made" (well, it will 'read' Hand Made...I'm not that good :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment