Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Date night

"Scrabble" isn't my strongest game, so I don't know why we thought "Bananagrams" would be any better, but we've been meaning to try it. Steve finished with his tiles (winning the round) waaaaay before I even got a word together! I've got some work to do people!
It took about 4 games before I had a decent enough set to be proud of (meaning: my other sets were incomplete mostly due to misspelled words or blatant made-up words...you never know...it could be a word in the dictionary! uh..but it wasn't. ) Beck, you would be too good at this game. Get it!
Thankfully I had my favorite tea to keep the brain waves moving. If you haven't heard of this stuff it's AWESOME! I wasn't even an avid tea drinker until I tried "Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice". (Barnes and Noble and Fresh Market are the only stores I've seen it in. My family knows....it's what they always get me for my birthday and Christmas! Thanks fam!) Basically, it tastes like melted Big Red gum...in a good way...mmmmm.
To conclude, it was a perfect way to spend the evening with my best friend! (new resolution: memorize a page in the dictionary each day to win the next "Bananagram" date night...we'll see)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad you started your blog, I love it!! Your paintings are just breath taking!! I still want to get those profile of my kids so I'll get their pics to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your blog!! I'm so excited about it! We are such big Hamblin fans! I even bookmarked it from my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete