Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I love St. Valentine's Day

My mom, sister and grandma made pink and red paper hearts the other day when they were over! Aren't they cute with the birdies?! I love having "activity crafts". They did a great job too! Thanks ladies!!! (Good thing valentine decor looks good with Christmas decor...oh come on! I can't be the ONLY person who is still enjoying a great Christmas tree?!....am I?)

So, to carry on our tradition, Steve and I made each other Valentine cards after our dinner out on the town (PF Changs this year). I got him the candy and he let me pick out flowers....couldn't pass up the tulips that I'll enjoy every year: yellow and pink!

I've been working on a painting for a friend, so when it's finished I'll be posting it! Hope your Valentine's Day was lovely!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment