Tuesday, January 10, 2012

been craftin'


This is what I made for my fall decorations this year Pappa acorns and baby acorns! Paper mache' egg shapes with newsprint decopaged on top, then painted and sealed to a shiny perfection that all acorns should have, then 'hatted' with rope caps! I love them so much they are still in our entry way...and might be until the next fall :)






I made lots of warm cozies this year to have on hand as gifts and to sell. I have a few left so if anyone is sitting at home with cold toes...just let me know!


These are four 14" x 14" paintings I did for a friend's nursery before Christmas. The patterns aren't mine, she gave me a swatch of her crib sheet fabric to go by. The giraffe is my favorite and Steve likes the hippo.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment