Monday, June 27, 2011

last supper

kalamata olives, tomatoes and fresh basil pasta (made me think of you Brandy and our Tuesday night dinners!)

So this was one of our 'last suppers' before we (Steve) tore out our entire kitchen last weekend! And when I say "tore out" I am refering to the new rule of the house: 'don't leave the bedroom unless you're wearing shoes' (because there are wood chips and splinters, insulation cotton balls, nails and screws of many sorts, shards of broken tile all over the place...) kind of tore out! HOORAY! we say!
He and dad worked so hard the last few weeks and it's almost ready for our new cabinets and ceiling!!! We're very worn out to say the least, and excited about a new kitchen! Now...who wants to volunteer to help us tile the backsplash and lay hardwood floors...? huh? any takers? :)



Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see your new kitchen! I still want you to make those profiles for me... I'll email you soon their pics so we can talk some details!!

    ReplyDelete